Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[CLOSED PR] Disables pissing in order to rework/remove it
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[INPUT WANTED] [DRAFT]
About the PR

Draft from which actually figuring out what to do in regards to piss can be done. Focuses on Reworking or Removing it.
BIG NOTE: THIS IS BEING DONE BY ME. IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO BLAME/YELL AT, YELL AT ME, NOT THE GOONSTATION DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

Why's this needed?

Piss is pretty disgusting as is and it's being used to create horrible things such as Pissfloods, mainly on RP. It is also has been force feed to people, and its pretty tasteless overall. This PR aims to either remove this entirely or keep Piss in while removing the bits that actively disgust people.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Two big notes

For this, I'm not going to take sides on the keep it in or not. This is about just getting rid of the grosser bits, and if you have a way to do so, please put it here (Espcially on a replacement ingredient for saltpeter. I'm thinking compost). If you want to argue about it, do it in the Urine Removal thread,

This isnt a threating of it either. I'm just going to get input and then probably close the draft and work on it more on my branch. Please keep this in mind.
We already have one thread discussing piss and it seems pretty heated. I feel like making another thread on basically the exact same topic is a hinderance at best and inflammatory at worst.

The future of this feature is still being discussed internally and we are of course gathering taking in community input from the other thread. This feature has existed for many years without much issue and it's not as though there is some particularly urgent need that we should immediately disable it while making a decision.
I’ll close it then if you feel it’s more of a hindrance
Trying to force your way past the discussion by simply opening a second thread where you get your way is not going to fly. Thread locked, please do not do this again.