Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Det Gadget Addition
Just had a thought on a small addition to the detective's det gadget hat.

So we all love putting our cigs and lighters into the hat, right? "GO GO GADGET CIGARETTE". It's convenient for anyone who wants to ruin their lungs on the go!

But hey, you know what you can't do with this amazing hat? Get drunk. So here I propose the ability to drain your Bo Jack INTO the det gadget hat. It never gets used anyways! The idea I got was the hat can contain a certain amount of units of your favourite drink and whenever you say the activation phrase and "drink", a straw comes down from the hat and you take a quick sip!

Getting drunk on the go, no need to carry around bottles of liquid, it's the future! With this new addition you can not only ruin your lungs, but also your liver.
GO GO GADGET A L C O H O L I S M
go go gadget space drugs
The funny thing is, the drunker you get the more you'll slur your words, which won't activate the hat speech commands anymore. So this would actually pace your drinking.
(06-03-2021, 12:45 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: The funny thing is, the drunker you get the more you'll slur your words, which won't activate the hat speech commands anymore. So this would actually pace your drinking.

Same for lizards, poor lizard detectives.
no youd just have to change the activation phrase to be what you output when you type the acitvation phrase
(06-03-2021, 12:45 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: The funny thing is, the drunker you get the more you'll slur your words, which won't activate the hat speech commands anymore. So this would actually pace your drinking.

Gotta drink in moderation! Can't let you get instantly hammered now can we?
make it so you can say go go gadget death to make the hat rip your head off
(06-03-2021, 03:21 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: make it so you can say go go gadget death to make the hat rip your head off

Maybe it should be a special suicide that makes you say "(activation phrase) death" instead so no one accidentally commits suicide, maybe a message from the hat along the lines that says "the detgadget hat knows you do not truly want to die" if you say it without clicking the suicide button