Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Removing Urine
(06-08-2021, 09:44 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: More blood is always a good thing in my opinion.
Blood is 10% of the human body.

What about more w a t e r?
w a t e r IS 60% of the human body.
Well sure but the water that they mention is usually part of something else like blood.
(06-08-2021, 11:27 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:44 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: More blood is always a good thing in my opinion.
Blood is 10% of the human body.

What about more w a t e r?
w a t e r IS 60% of the human body.

“Oh god, I’m shot, I’m losing water, someone get me a mf powerade and rehydrate”
That's basically what lactated ringer's solution is.
fuck it. add MORE urine
(06-09-2021, 09:45 AM)Cal Wrote: fuck it. add MORE urine

I've got a good idea for what could happen if you use Midas Touch on a showerhead.
While that's pretty funny and may have been fitting for the culture here a long time ago, I'd steer clear of the ability to both produce copious amounts of urine very easily and also making a not-so-subtle reference to NSFW stuff.
remove urine and farting and all other toilet based 'humour' thanks
Remove supernorn
Make kidneys act as a container that have a chance to receive a tiny amount of urine upon depletion of some whitelisted chemicals like alcoholic or sugary/alcoholic beverages, food-related chems and a few other common ones. The piss emote draws from that small container, which can be full (which does not prevent depletion).

Drinking water adds water instead, so if you chug liters of water you'll just piss it back. You'll need to drink other stuff that will pour sugar or alcohol in you and might further damage your organs if you go too hard on them, and you'll have to wait for it to gradually deplete. All that so it would take a while and/or medication to safely produce a large amount.

On top of that, reduce the amount of urine required in recipes (or increase all other amounts involved in recipes) so they're still as doable as before such a change.
Let's just say living in space gives you kidney stones and replace piss with blood.
I thought this thread was settled

Piss is inherently funny, anyone using it in an inappropriate way should be ahelped. ez pz
Me laughing nonstop in the men's room because everyone is pissing