Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toy guns
In a prefab fake nukie guns spawn that fire foam bullets instead of real ones. Foam bullets would deal no damage and serve no purpose other than being annoying.

Idea came to me in a dream.
You know, this raises a real good question: Why are there no nerf/foam guns at all in Goon? I could see them being good fun, for like laser tag or something.
Seconding this, having a toy sirius assault rifle to traumatize security with would be fun as hell, and would also be really good for subtly teaching new players how to aim properly without giving them the burden of being antag or, yknow, actually having to subject theirselves to high-stakes combat.
I've seen to many sec officers and detectives who can't shoot for the life of them, this might do them some good.
Shit wrong thread
Make them have no real implications they are fake guns, other than the foam bullets and different name. Yes, that includes real shooting sounds.
(06-05-2021, 03:44 PM)Man of San Wrote: Make them have no real implications they are fake guns, other than the foam bullets and different name. Yes, that includes real shooting sounds.

Idea: make it so that theyre only undistiguishable from normal guns if a clown or mime is using them
What if there was a finger gun that only does damage when a mime uses it
(06-06-2021, 06:20 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote: What if there was a finger gun that only does damage when a mime uses it

Maybe only the mime should get the finger gun and maybe it shouldnt deal damage because that might be a bit powerful, although stamina damage might be fine, and obviously it should make a gunshot noise
What if these could push buttons at range like the toy gun in Prey?