Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Iguana Fortress Thread
Just a question about DF: can monkeys get certain skills? It'd be hilarious to have a chef monkey who has insane skills in biting.
Hey, add Aghata if you want, and if you can, customize her as you please! If you want, make her a robust and beautiful dunno, guard?
You can add me in as Mona Carrow, if you want. No job particulars since IDK much about DF to start, just put them where you need extra help :o)
i would love to be the Head Iguana Surgeon
So y'all may have noticed that I haven't posted the second update yet, and I'm sorry to say that it's likely going to be a bit slower for a while. As I occasionally mention, I moderate this social deduction game called Untrusted (check it out on steam!) and we just got invited to this big social deduction gaming tournament. I'm our community's representative, and it's really exciting, but it means I'm going to be busy helping with set-up, moderating it, and all of the associated responsibilities. Also there's some IRL stuff, so I don't have quite as much time for the Iguana Fortress. Once I'm a bit less busy I'll try to hit my goal of two updates per week (once every 3-4 days), and I'll still be posting, just a bit more irregularly smile

In other news, the format's of these updates are going to be changed a bit. Instead of writing a little blurb every few days, I'm going to try just splitting it up in to the happenings of each month. That should make it a bit more readable, and more entertaining. If that doesn't work, then I'll try something new or switch back. 

Thanks for your patience everyone!
Cant wait for the next update!
Just wondering, will updates be posted here still or will that be a new thread?
If there's still room, please add in Iguannah Burger!
Okay, so since everything has been a bit crazy for me recently, and I really didn't want to play this by grabbing little bits and pieces, since then I start to forget things and that's just a spiral of doom, I took a break until some of my irl obligations were finished. I am officially starting up again tomorrow, so you should be able to actually expect some content (crazy, right?). I was thinking of putting it all in one thread, but I don't love the idea of having to scroll through all the lovely comments each time. My new idea is to have a new thread for each update, and then link them here, so hopefully people can navigate to them easily? IDK, you tell me.