Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Customizable Banners!
Rainbow 
This is a project I plan on working on depending on the feedback. The idea is basically, make a banner base utilizing fabric, color it with crayons, add whatever overlays you want to add to it (the color on the overlays will be the same colors as the crayons you use to add them) and hang it on a wall.

here is an illustration of what I mean:

[Image: banner_making_showcase-export.png]
Yes id LOVE this
I plan on making it very easy to add to, so other people can contribute once it is done.
I would adore this 100%
It would add a lot of gimmick and RP potential and anything that lets us spruce the station up and make parts of it more noticeable and have more identity is A++ content
Cargonia banners?
I love this idea!

(05-29-2021, 06:07 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: It would add a lot of gimmick and RP potential and anything that lets us spruce the station up and make parts of it more noticeable and have more identity is A++ content

Nny captured my thoughts perfectly. It's super nice when people can make parts of the station more "theirs" with customization.
Minecraft banner system moment.

But seriously, this would be cool to fool around with.
One step closer to having banner flags waving from your back.
(05-30-2021, 04:52 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote: Minecraft banner system moment.
I would be lying if i said this wasn't my first thought too.

Would love to see this.
People have talked of variations on an area control mode like an alt version of gangs. Banners would be fantastic for stuff like that and are just nifty to have in general! Be cool to see more variants that could be made.
Update: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation/pull/5036

I probably will make numbers and other symbols in the future if it gets approved
YES. Time to design a banner for cargonia if this gets merged