Feedback Pali - Discord
I would like to prefice this that Pali currently isn't in the discord,

Pali has been a consistently amazing presence in the Goonstation discord, helping new players, helping those of us who are not good at coding accomplish projects, and being just a generally considerate and thoughtful person.

They have a large impact on the energy that the discord has, making it a more comforting and relaxing place to be. I feel as if the behaviors of devs/admins in the discord can be very inconsistent and, at times, anxiety inducing. Due to this, I was always a bit worried when speaking to admins about anything unimportant but after consistent good experiences with Pali over a long period of time, this anxiety has almost entirely dispersed.
pali good
(05-28-2021, 10:27 AM)Varshie Wrote: pali good
pali's great! they helped me in reviewing a bunch of prs before and during the formal process of pring on git and also helped fix some common errors people make when using git. i'm glad i got to contribute to the game because of their guidance!
Pali also helped me a bunch getting started in coding on GOON and help me find common errors too! Greatly appreciated! smile
(05-28-2021, 10:34 AM)shotgunbill Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 10:40 AM)Flourish Wrote:
pali bad good
Pali is a great admin! They are ceaselessly kind in the discord and I believe they even went "Oh it's fine to ping me!" meaning that they love to speak with people passionate about the game. They constantly add new features to goonstation as well, and seem ready to help anyone that would like to know how!
Pali is consistently kind, and rarely loses their cool. They maintain utmost professionalism in the most difficult of scenarios, and aren't intimidating to talk to. As Cal said, Pali is dedicated and passionate about contributing, and making the community a better place.
(05-28-2021, 10:41 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 10:40 AM)Flourish Wrote:

Good idea, Misto
Pali has helped me a lot with coding and is all round patient and helpful. The kind of person we should aspire to be like in the community.
Good admin.
Great developer.
Wonderful human being.
Pali is one of the kindest, most generous-spirited people I have ever met on the Internet. They have made so many contributions to Goonstation, but the most meaningful thing to me has been their patient, friendly presence in the Discord.

Thank you Pali for all the time and care you have given to our silly space community, especially to me. <3
Pali has always been kind, funny and friendly every time I've interacted with them both ingame and on the Discord. Always happy to see them and they're always encouraging and helping folks to contribute to the game. They're always there saying lovely things about my art too, despite how quickly the channels move. :)