Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pod Wars Feedback Thread
Sort of contradicted by the posts just before this, but currently it feels like the NT critical systems (specifically the two on either side of the podbay) are too secluded. There’s windows, but they’re blocked by the thruster fakeobj things, so if someone’s hiding in a corner and shooting the system it’s annoying to find the person. All of the syndie systems are visible from inside the lodbrok, so they don’t have this issue.
Incidentally if akimbo blasters are too powerful couldn't you just blacklist them from dual wielding like the spes is?
First of all lemme say i've been loving pod wars so far.

In my most recent round there were some issues with the mineral magnet though. Someone seems to have taken the magnetizer(s) (aka old mining gizmo) at roundstart, and one only got returned 10 minutes into the round. The issue was made worse by the fact that the magnet console kept giving us the safety error, as if there was something or someone still in the magnet area, instead of telling us it wasn't magnetized yet (which was what made me assume someone already magnetized it).

I think adding more magnetizers at the home bases would be a good idea to reduce the chance of someone taking them either by mistake or to grief. Adding an error message to indicate the magnet isn't magnetized yet might help too.

(06-01-2021, 05:42 AM)Mouse Wrote: Incidentally if akimbo blasters are too powerful couldn't you just blacklist them from dual wielding like the spes is?
If this is possible i think that would be a great idea.

Also, when it comes to adding more tools/weapons, could sec barriers maybe be a fun item to add?
Each team should have a clown, for entertainment and for base defense.

There's even blue and red clown outfits already!
Yes. Pod Wars needs a designated clown - perhaps clowns clumsy trait should also expand to pods and cause malfunctions during use? Nothing better than a clown making mistakes.
(06-03-2021, 02:52 AM)Mouse Wrote: Each team should have a clown, for entertainment and for base defense.

There's even blue and red clown outfits already!

this implies our traditional red clown is actually a syndicate agent. i love it