Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Use for syriline or however you spell it, AKA Blinging out
Hello, me again. Syrilline (however you spell it) is one of the few ores in the game that doesn't really have a use, I have an idea.

How about we can use syrilline in a pod fabricator so we can have some blinged out pod armor? or reinforced blinged out pod armor if you add bohrum. there could be more ways to use this but its just an idea v.
Pimp my ride : Space version.
Now you just need to be able to place a pod inside a pod so you can drive a pod while you drive a pod!
I feel like this would be a good idea because it would encourage people to do something other than (just) make the most absurdly armed and invincible pod possible and it would add a use for some of the ores that just sit there untouched if there's no active QM.

Maybe separate cobryl and syreline armors? Maybe even some kind of ridiculous novelty weapon that fires harmless little bursts of coins or gold-plates walls or something, you could also work in... uh... shoot, I forget the name, the useless little random-colored gems that nobody ever cares about.
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:I feel like this would be a good idea because it would encourage people to do something other than (just) make the most absurdly armed and invincible pod possible and it would add a use for some of the ores that just sit there untouched if there's no active QM.

Maybe separate cobryl and syreline armors? Maybe even some kind of ridiculous novelty weapon that fires harmless little bursts of coins or gold-plates walls or something, you could also work in... uh... shoot, I forget the name, the useless little random-colored gems that nobody ever cares about.

Cytine.
There should be a long, complicated, dangerous method which can be used to turn Cytine into enormous bombs. Like, maybe a pod weapon hidden in The Maze or something, just so those useless little nuggets can finally have their day in the sun.
...Aren't the ores that can't be manufactured into anything meant to be sold, and are worth much more on the market than the others? That's like...their purpose.
Cytine isn't worth crap, though. It's the worst gem by a large margin, only maybe comparable to Fibrilith.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:...Aren't the ores that can't be manufactured into anything meant to be sold, and are worth much more on the market than the others? That's like...their purpose.

Yeah, but when you have no QM, it kinda sits there useless. it would be nice to have it do something other than sit there ready to be sold. v
I'm all for difficult to achieve cosmetic upgrades for the pod. Good but useless upgrades may include hydraulics that make it shake, and spinners for the side of the pod.
Localized VOX System: 100 Cobryl, 85 Syreline, 55 Plasmastone, 40 Cerenkite, 10 Erebite, 10 Uquill.
Is vox text to speech?

I could see some hilarity with this.

Vox: All aboard the party wagon. You can't handle my swaaaaag. OH GOD THE BEES ARE EVERYWHERE.
Nope! It's basically a soundboard of everything the AI from Half Life 1 said, and a little bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh32mC-dor0
atomic1fire Wrote:Is vox text to speech?

I could see some hilarity with this.

Vox: All aboard the party wagon. You can't handle my swaaaaag. OH GOD THE BEES ARE EVERYWHERE.

Nope, it's all prerecorded sounds, so you'd have to make a phrase using the given words. Sorry, no saying soy into vox.
david2222121 Wrote:Nope! It's basically a soundboard of everything the AI from Half Life 1 said, and a little bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh32mC-dor0

Hell yes, this is something I've been looking for literally years!
I support the vox. I don't care, just as long as it is usable by crewmembers, whether it is out somewhere in space or some kind of speaking device in captain's room or something.