Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Traitor Item: Super Glue
Super glue would be a traitor item that when applied to clothing makes it impossible to remove. Comes with 8-5 uses and can’t be refilled.

force the entire crew into clown uniforms
Honestly, I don't know if this would necessarily need to be a traitor item, mask stapling is already in and not that strong, as long as you can get someone else to take the equipment off violently.

In addition, masks are important for internals, but there aren't really that many terribly bad clothing options apart from a fashion perspective.
So I'd rather see this as something like a super glue chem or something instead of a traitor item, but that's just me!

EDIT: Although, now that I think about it, it would be pretty funny with matsci clothing. (:
Make it so I can glue stuff to the ground with it too, making it so people need to do an action bar to pick it up.
gluing credits to the ground so when people try and pick them up they look very silly
There was an old suggestion for space glue as a chemistry recipe, the ideas back then were gluing items to the floor, gluing stuff to your hand so that you couldn't drop it, gluing clothes to your body, creating sticky patches of floor so that people move slowly over them, and mixing the space glue with space lube to create space glube which could (IIRC)

1) randomly alter the speed of people passing over tiles
2) stick to your shoes and randomly increase or decrease your move speed
3) randomly increase or decrease the throwforce of glubed objects
4) cause you to bounce around when struck if ingested

The post might still be around somewhere, it was a funny idea.
Yes, I did see that thread! https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=7079

Space Glube might kind of intrude on the territory of space rubber these days though.
apply glue to chairs so you have a progress bar for unbuckling from them - it's like bucklecuffing, but it also ruins your clothes, too!
Have it be able to be removed with acetone like in real life. Another idea is make it disable your hands since it bonds to skin easily. Maybe have a medical version since super glue is used in hospitals as an alternative to stitches for things stitches would be overkill for