Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Toxin Traders
Hello, i like doing toxins, but, one big problem is the lack of real use for toxin except for trying new hellburn mixs for a later round as engie (which is niche and very limited), unlike chem etc that are directly useful for the crew, like doing medicines, saving spaced people with telesci or just azone, and of course giving useful art to heal, generate power...

Also one flaw of toxin, is when doing ttv, most people will just do a maxcap and so it is getting repetitive shift after shift.

My idea to add more interest into toxin is adding a console with a few traders, lets say a syndie guy disguised as nt or whatever that want special ttvs, with specific size not just maxcap, could be 3x3 for example, and sell it after a VR test , the value of those trades could be direct money for the research budget.

this is only the basic idea, i may work more about it (like designing the traders look etc) but i wanted to share it and get feedback about it. thanks for the reading.
Money isn’t really much of an incentive to do anything. I propose giving rare items such as low tier traitor gear and other unique things.
Give people low tier traitor items for making bombs? Self-antag central!
Yeah maybe money isnt that great idea, of course not traitors items but maybe some kind of rare items like corndog grenades etc instead, it would need maybe a special currency for those traders to get your items (as having a ttv matching the perfect needs of the trader can be hard and you would get coins based on how close it is)
oh yes i would love this. maybe have something for cannister bombs too.