Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saorangesoda
Adminname: saorangesoda
LLJK#2
2013.09.22 10:15

Today saorangesoda permabanned me after doing literally nothing but vampirehunting. And the thing is he never even gived me a ban or a warning.

He posted the following as a reason:Reason: Joined as captain and did nothing but shoot people to death. Going by your notes section, you've consistently been a shitlord. No more extra chances.
For the first one I didnt shoot any people to death but a vampire and reclaimed a guy that continuesly were helping the vampire and swearing at us.

And for the second as I said before I personnaly never even seen him how can he permaban me like that and for the record I am only being "shitlord" to people that are constantly getting up to me stealing my gun, id, beating me over the head with a fireexthinguisher etc. I could have reported them for griefing me. And I help quiet a lot of people out half of the station hates me other likes me for being like this.
I usually get banned by lazy admin that can't go over it and actually search out who is the real griefer. And its realy the enough for me especialy with this mostly unreasonable permaban.
Should be in unban appeals.