HoS App
Easy +1! Retrino is a blast to play with whenever I see them on Sec! Love burning away fourty minutes of a slow round shove-farting with you, anytime! And I'd love to see you in a nice cozy security blanket!

I'm also the lizard dude who couldn't dismantle the TTV! I love the rendition!
Good person and player. Matcha's a delight in Sec and other roles, no reason why Retrino wouldn't do the beret proud.
Retrino is a great player, a solid contributor across the board in Goonstation, and a delight to play with as multiple characters! They would make a fantastic HoS!
Could be the easiest +1 i've seen. One of those "wait, they aren't HoS yet?".

Chill player with good judgement.
wait you mean you aren't already whitelisted? wtf

+1
you are a good and a fun player +1
I can absolutely recommend Retrino as a HoS Assistant. They'll be the best HoS Ass you've ever seen. +1.
Often wanders into security with one or two deranged murderers mounted in their hands and sometimes they hurt my sec-staffies. -1 frown

Really though, I haven't personally witnessed Neo much as a SECOFF so I can't attest to them being fair or a good leader and so on...
But they are overwhelmingly well-reported upon by the crew, liked by many and generally funny to be around.

I can't support this but it seems like they'd fit.
retri how don't you already have whitelist you nerd

+1 absolutely
Easy +1. I remember my first couple rounds with neo when they actually came to Server 2, and they are capable of keeping their head on straight
Oh I think I forgot to +1 this, Neo is a good security officer and I also was not even aware they weren't already whitelisted.
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it because we haven't really seen you play sec officer. If you'd like more detailed feedback, you can DM me on Discord (Flourish#0678). You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep playing sec and being a positive presence on the force!