Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robotics manufacturer TEMPLATES
OK so I just got this idea: What if you could build templates for the manufacturer to spit out an order of items, you could build a full suit in one button and it'd go through and build for you instead of you having to keep clicking to build. you hit template mode, select your items, they turn green instead of red, you hit save template, then you can go under the templates text, click the saved named template you made and BAM IT STARTS POPPIN SHIT OUT! Could be used for other manufacturers if hacked or something but it'd have to state amount or something to the side, maybe a number write in. The normal robotics manufacturer could have that too but it ignores the number unless the item is green instead of red.
to expand on this, you could edit the template after and do + - to decide what gets built first.
This should be in Suggestions, not General Discussion. I'll move it over there.

It's an interesting idea, could work as an adaptation of the mostly unused schematic disk feature.

Robotics manufacturers are kind of a nightmare currently- far too much junk in that list. Might be worth splitting them into Base Parts, Advanced, and Bots or something.
a button on the top of all fabricators that just builds whatever you built last would be convenient for a lot of folks.
Cogwerks Wrote:This should be in Suggestions, not General Discussion. I'll move it over there.

It's an interesting idea, could work as an adaptation of the mostly unused schematic disk feature.

Robotics manufacturers are kind of a nightmare currently- far too much junk in that list. Might be worth splitting them into Base Parts, Advanced, and Bots or something.
Haha woops my bad I had just woke up and was switching through tabs.
This is a great idea + many things need slicker interfaces