Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ayyliens!
Information 
An antag idea that adds a grey-alien, undercover on the station. 

Upon spawning, they look no different and act no different from a regular crew member, except for something they have in their backpack. A 'futuristic pen' is in their backpack on spawn, and when activated, will give the grey equipment, the equipment being: Alien Surgical Tool (acts as every surgical tool at once), ziptie cuffs, a special self recharging baton that stuns and makes people unable to speak for 10 seconds, an alien surgical bed (locks people to it and dispenses special replacement organs), and an alien device that takes human organs in exchange for stronger equipment. Upon activating the pen, they will change into what they actually look like, that being just a stereotypical grey alien, so its best for them to do it in a maintenance area.

As a grey, they have some special traits that make them able to see better in the dark, and need to breath less oxygen than a normal human. Despite this, they only have 3 fingers and are unable to use guns, and have skin that makes all stuns on it worsen by x2. If you manage to capture/kill a grey, you can the special organs (lungs and eyes) to get their traits.
Sounds pretty cool. I'd like this.

Ayy Lmao.
This seems suspiciously similar to tg abductors.
It's abductor from TG.

..not that I wouldn't like an antag that causes beneficial, havoc-inducing but not outright harmful effects on RP.
I like this idea. Obviously itd be a lot of work and testing, but goon needs more antags.
Alien Abduction is such an obvious antag idea that I'm surprised not every space server has one.
Taking double-strength stuns sounds like absolute agony, Jesus.
Prehaps we should make it a bit more unique, prehaps martians instead of grey aliens to make them stand out a bit more?