Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Town Hall (Sunday May 23rd)
i have a question or two, due to chems getting quite a few changes over the past few weeks, is there any plans to rework it, i know how massive of a project that is but, i am getting bored of the constant idea of something a long the lines of "put beaker in dispenser, heat=chem". My vision of chems involves stuff like: distilling, heating, drying, making suitable beakers to hold certain acidic/explosive chems, fuming chems, so on.

Now, my main question is: is there going to be a time where an alchemist job is made,  I know, what i said there is pretty vague and doesn't give you a good idea of why i would like it and what it would be like. I just think that the idea of having an alchemy job would be really fucking amazing, also, i know it might not work due to alchemy's close relations to chemistry. I just want to put that in there as a suggestion to think about, you guys are really talented and if my alchemy suggestion gets put into thought despite my vague description of it, i would love to see it

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming Town Hall (Sunday May 23rd) - by Enakai - 05-14-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: Upcoming Town Hall (Sunday May 23rd) - by javajava1224 - 05-21-2021, 12:53 AM