Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Town Hall (Sunday May 23rd)
Couple questions.

- Are there any plans to improve population balance between servers (whether with carrot or stick, so to speak)?

- Did anyone get to hear about my Kondaru lore idea? (Cogs got to hear the details, which I won't disclose here as it's supposed to be secret, but I don't know if they've been disseminated.)

- Will chickens be moved out of the secret submodule at any point?
How are you going to address the internal strife present in the admin team?

Multiple admins and ex-admins have said that the atmosphere in the staff rooms has become very toxic and that they feel not enough is being done to address the causes of this toxicity.

It's also not just an "internal" issue at this point. The toxicity has bled out into the community at large, forcing several prominent members of the community and close friends of mine to leave.

Let me provide an anonymous quote from one of these aforementioned community members.

"Unfortunately, I am also tired of the long, shitty arguments about nothing, the inconsistent administration, the constant drama when anything of any weight happens, the antagonism between the weird warring factions that the community has split into, the weird in-jokes that just make me feel bad when I'm trying to be genuine, etc etc"

So yeah, how are y'all gonna fix this?
Sorry for the late question and I don't think I'll be around for talking stick (or available really even if I’m online) and thus yield it.

----

Can some of you share the day in the life of an admin?  I think it might be interesting to hear how much time is spent on general administration, forum stuff, developing ad memes/gimmicks, running admeme/gimmicks, internal discussion, etc, etc

I know Mordent has mentioned how much time they have poured into things like attempting to resolve complicated bans and code reviews but I think it might be enlightening for some to see how much work goes into these things so we can all have a good time.

Thank you all for your continued time and dedication.
Cheers
Hi, it's approximately one hour til the town hall, so I will be closing this thread. A Discord channel for questions will open during the town hall, so if you haven't gotten a chance to ask your question yet, you can post it there.