Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[MERGED PR] Cloners no longer give people health implants
I really dislike this change, but looking at the tone of the thread already, I expect it will be merged. Considering that, I'd suggest modifying the manufacturing requirements and/or the initial materials loaded into the medbay fab. The health implant costs 6 materials and takes 40 seconds to print, and that is the only way to get the health implant after this change. The medbay fab starts with 20 materials of the relevant types while other fabs get 50. It's already easy to run out fast if a few doctors print hyposprays or menders. So that's only 6 implants before needing a refill if the doctors don't use the materials for anything else.

I'd rather not see the doctors jealously guard their materials, so I'd suggest boosting their initial materials to 50 of each type bringing it in line with other fabs. 40 seconds is also a really slow print, so I'd also suggest lowering that to maybe 10 or 20 seconds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Cloners no longer give people health implants - by Splints - 05-08-2021, 04:35 PM