Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reduce antag critter cleanbot health jesus christ
Or just remove them space lube is the worst fucking mechanic.

Like Jesus anything is better than a 150+ health antag critter that lubes and phlogs everything and moves much faster than a human with a significantly smaller hitbox.
They don’t move any faster than humans?

As for their hp it’s either 25/25 or 100/100 brute/burn

They are pretty defenseless creatures once stunned especially weak to projectiles. But I guess if the janitorial equipment is giving you a hard time I can use even cheaper plastic wheels so the fall apart more easily
As an alternative, perhaps a chem that neutralizes spacelube so you can actually get to the thing without slipping 5 miles past it if you're prepared?
(05-08-2021, 05:21 AM)aft2001 Wrote: As an alternative, perhaps a chem that neutralizes spacelube so you can actually get to the thing without slipping 5 miles past it if you're prepared?

It will actually self delete after a little bit of time. Could maybe make it so you can crawl through it like (I think) ice works

for now antag bots have received a 50% health reduction
(05-08-2021, 06:26 AM)Sov Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 05:21 AM)aft2001 Wrote: As an alternative, perhaps a chem that neutralizes spacelube so you can actually get to the thing without slipping 5 miles past it if you're prepared?

It will actually self delete after a little bit of time. Could maybe make it so you can crawl through it like (I think) ice works

for now antag bots have received a 50% health reduction

As far as I know, you can currently crawl through spacelube without being affected.
You can crawl through it just fine, I don't think the problem with the bots is the lube really, I think space lube is funny and I like it, but their health is really big, the average crewmember would have to chase it for so long before destroying it, I remember dumping a fully charged lawbringer into one and it still didn't die, I wouldn't say they are frustrating, they are really weak tbf, they just are hard to kill and annoying to chase but you don't NEED to chase them since the damage they cause to the station is very low.
(05-08-2021, 05:04 AM)Sov Wrote: They don’t move any faster than humans?

They are pretty defenseless creatures once stunned especially weak to projectiles. But I guess if the janitorial equipment is giving you a hard time I can use even cheaper plastic wheels  so the fall apart more easily

Do they have damage reduction or regeneration then?  Because all the antag ones I've seen tank hits like crazy.
(05-09-2021, 03:46 AM)Mouse Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 05:04 AM)Sov Wrote: They don’t move any faster than humans?

They are pretty defenseless creatures once stunned especially weak to projectiles. But I guess if the janitorial equipment is giving you a hard time I can use even cheaper plastic wheels  so the fall apart more easily

Do they have damage reduction or regeneration then?  Because all the antag ones I've seen tank hits like crazy.

They have some armor yes, stronger resist to melee than to ranged. The health changes should make them easier to fight though