Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Examining Agent Cards And You
So when you examine somebody, the little image that shows up next to everything is neat, but it also means that stuff like agent cards become more risky due to the fact that it is very distinctive, and the only id that looks like it are the blank spare ones that nobody uses.
This should probably be fixed or changed in some way because it's kind of a dead giveaway during nuke op and even if some good players won't be meta about it, they still know that guy over there is a syndie.
remove the blue stripes and shit from assistant stuff

they're dumb

grey supremacy
I died because of this (and because Sundance mistook my Jazzy Turtleneck for a Tactical Turtleneck, hehu).

Please let us forge the colour of the card as well.
Spy_Guy Wrote:I died because of this (and because Sundance mistook my Jazzy Turtleneck for a Tactical Turtleneck, hehu).

Please let us forge the colour of the card as well.
I was the other guy there and this instance is what made me finally decide to bring this up.
Dauntasa Wrote:remove the blue stripes and shit from assistant stuff

they're dumb

grey supremacy
yeah
Spy_Guy Wrote:Please let us forge the colour of the card as well.

o-ok

the method i'm thinking of is that if you take the access from another card by hitting it, you also adopt the card's color so there's not another annoying focus stealing popup but if thats outrageous LET ME KNOW and i'll strangle you irl
OH YEAH if the ID computer could change card colors too that'd be pretty good i think
procitizen Wrote:OH YEAH if the ID computer could change card colors too that'd be pretty good i think
Emag the computer, GLORIOUS GOLDEN CAPTAIN ID COLOUR AVAILABLE
Lainge Wrote:
procitizen Wrote:OH YEAH if the ID computer could change card colors too that'd be pretty good i think
Emag the computer, GLORIOUS GOLDEN CAPTAIN ID COLOUR AVAILABLE
Emagging the ID computer should make it turn every card inserted into an assistant-level one.
procitizen Wrote:
Spy_Guy Wrote:Please let us forge the colour of the card as well.

o-ok

the method i'm thinking of is that if you take the access from another card by hitting it, you also adopt the card's color so there's not another annoying focus stealing popup but if thats outrageous LET ME KNOW and i'll strangle you irl
That's a good idea in theory, except then people will wonder why that Assistant (or whatever) has a red card after robusting Johnny Supercop and leaving him for dead in disposals.

Unless the tradeoff with access for wrongly coloured card is a desired feature? Would I have to pack an assistant ID to repaint my card every time I stole someone's access?
Dauntasa Wrote:remove the blue stripes and shit from assistant stuff

i like them

but I will accept this if Genetics gets back the sweet white jumpsuits with blue stripes what they have now is kind of ugly
"Spy_Guy Wrote:Emagging the ID computer should make it turn every card inserted into an assistant-level one.

This guy understands the true usefulness of the emag.