PinkPuffball81/Franziska Jackson mentor app. #4
I've had you on RP multiple times as HoS and NTSO, just kinda ghost when things were happening. It's chill to need to go, but you were rping with someone in a corner of the station. If you're HoS it's generally courteous to send a message on the PDA to your team at least.

Another time I was critically wounded and another Security officer were straight up murdered and you as NTSO were just kinda not there for us, involving yourself in RP near the public market. This was before the alerts were deactivated pr went though, so you chose to ignore them or didn't see them. Fine, fun is more important than being forced to do your job and all.

But the main thing is when you do these things, you're not teaching others. I've personally never seen you teach other people in game, and I've never seen you in the Discord doing so, which would be fine, except I can't in good faith give you a +1 over it.

-1 for now. Make your presence known more positively and I'd happily change it to a +1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PinkPuffball81/Franziska Jackson mentor app. #4 - by Cal - 06-04-2021, 07:11 AM