Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
change who is considered human by the AI to include mutantraces
God just fucking cut and paste lizards/cows/roaches/squids from the nonhuman section to the human section of the wiki page why do we need to rewrite the laws when we can just update the definition of human to include them?
(05-04-2021, 02:29 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: God just fucking cut and paste lizards/cows/roaches/squids from the nonhuman section to the human section of the wiki page why do we need to rewrite the laws when we can just update the definition of human to include them?

Will do. Edit: Done.
I would suggest not altering rules pages without admin approval. Those pages are under lock and key.
(05-03-2021, 09:22 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 05:08 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: All Ids should come with an official "Human" pass, and the crew records should have an entry for whether someone is considered human or not

Have an ID card and are a cow? Human
Don't have an ID card and are a cow? Ask AI to check your record
Don't have an ID or a valid record? Shit outta luck

This runs into the "vampires and changelings are human now" issue.

Honestly we should just stop trying to find a lore explanation and just move the roundstart mutant races to the "human" section of the wiki page and tell anyone still confused to look at the wiki.

I mean, those are roles based around disguising themselves as human, so I don't see the issue there. 

It just adds the extra step of changing their record, taking their ID, or being observed doing something non-human.
this hasn't been touched in a bit but like

i still think the human wiki page should be changed to make mutantraces human

nothing in laws, or ingame would even have to be changed at all for this to happen
just changing the wiki page to make mutant races human