Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
change who is considered human by the AI to include mutantraces
(05-02-2021, 03:03 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This is not true. You are incorrect. Those mutantraces are considered human by the AI. Look at the AI's wiki. It was changed a few months ago to include this.

That is what I'm going off. Each of the AI wiki pages link to this page when talking about who is considered human: https://wiki.ss13.co/Human , with a screen included below of the relevant section. This page hasn't been changed since 2020. Maybe there is another wiki, or another page I'm missing, but I combed through each relevant AI wiki page to be sure and nothing on any page that I can find does that. Per a conversation I had on discord earlier, and several searches through discord logs, this is an incredibly common thing for people to believe.

[Image: CWhZwwV.png]

(05-02-2021, 03:18 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Yeah if a silicon is treating a mutantrace player as nonhuman adminhelp and optionally killswitch them.

i know that functionally treating them as nonhuman is still grief according to the rules as written,  my proposal is just 'editing the wiki page for human to say they're considered human instead of nonhuman' to clear up that confusion entirely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: change who is considered human by the AI to include mutantraces - by coolvape - 05-02-2021, 03:52 PM