Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ghilker Ban Appeal
My IRC/Discord Username: Ghilker#5567
Date and time of the ban: 02/05/2021
Who banned me: unknown
Message given in the kick, if present unkown
Summary of events leading up to the ban: i posted a link to another discord
Why I should be unbanned: before doing that, i read the discord rules both on discord and on the wiki, and there is no mention that doing that was forbidden. Other servers have that rule so i don't do it there. I haven't spammed it, i just posted it once with a small message. A warn and a deletion of the message would have been enough instead of a permaban.
We don't really want someone who hangs out with serial ban evaders and who's only post is advertising for some anarchy server. If you're willing to leave all of that behind you, I'll lift this ban
(05-04-2021, 11:57 AM)Tarmunora Wrote: We don't really want someone who hangs out with serial ban evaders and who's only post is advertising for some anarchy server. If you're willing to leave all of that behind you, I'll lift this ban

Yeah I won't post advertising anymore and will behave from now on. I only did that because there wasn't a rule against it, and a message warning me to not do that would have been enough to make me stop. Sorry again.
cool cool ill be lifting this