Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roundtype proposal: Wraith/Haunting
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:how about you make it impossible to call the shuttle until the... oh 60 min mark? something like that. give the wraith a chance.
Awww, hell naw!

People figure it's a traitor / ling / ohgodwhy round all the time and the shuttle doesn't get called straight away. Either that or do it like a wizard round and have space ghosts scare the first shuttle off if it comes in too soon.

What is the time limit on that anyway? Only ever seen it happen once.

I think its impossible to call the shuttle till after.. around the 25 min mark, something like that.
Lavastage Wrote:I think its impossible to call the shuttle till after.. around the 25 min mark, something like that.

I think it's actually around 10 or 15m
Wraith mode sounds amazing. I support this.
hi yes i sprited a bunch of wraithly lookin things
[Image: ObfzxnQ.png]
[Image: nVWvuUt.png]
[Image: rS0miv2.png]
[Image: cMVLzRJ.png]
[Image: aRHbZqv.png]
[Image: fgQAGbk.png]
yeah!!
YJHGHTFH Wrote:hi yes i sprited a bunch of wraithly lookin things
[Image: ObfzxnQ.png]
[Image: nVWvuUt.png]
[Image: rS0miv2.png]
[Image: cMVLzRJ.png]
[Image: aRHbZqv.png]
[Image: fgQAGbk.png]
yeah!!
Look at how adorable the bottom row is.
Also, this sounds amazing. I may be a year or so late, but this seems really interesting, and I've always wondered why there's never been a spooky antag.
Reading over this thread, can the Warith possessive all dead corpses? NPC and PC.

So say he wanted to make the Seal cubs go attack the barman, or hensinbee try to kill the RD.

Idea for a power is, Make Friendly NPC's hostile for a short time.

I Also think if this is added, There should be a lot of work done to make a lot of different Items which could come to life have unique attack messages.

The Toliet jumps onto Chemist Mc Burns head, WHAT A POTTY MOUTH!

The Cigarette Floats up, and burns Commander Condom in the neck.

The Brown Shoes Steps on Grey shirts Feet, before kicking him in the butt.

Think of all the unique messages different possessive items could have. Think of what Possessive Traitor items would look like.
The reason this is getting some attention now a year after the fact: myself and others are currently working on making this a thing.

This is in no way related to my byond key containing the word wraith. Nuh uh.
If you could possessive npcs i think the first thing ever wraith should do is possessive an bee an spread joy and happiness to the station....Unless you a certain wasp cultest (Natsumhack) then you enter a wasp and spread saddness
This sounds like a cool idea but please incorporate ghost pirates somehow tia.

(also personal items should be important somehow)
Natsumehack Wrote:Reading over this thread, can the Warith possessive all dead corpses? NPC and PC.

So say he wanted to make the Seal cubs go attack the barman, or hensinbee try to kill the RD.

Idea for a power is, Make Friendly NPC's hostile for a short time.

I Also think if this is added, There should be a lot of work done to make a lot of different Items which could come to life have unique attack messages.

The Toliet jumps onto Chemist Mc Burns head, WHAT A POTTY MOUTH!

The Cigarette Floats up, and burns Commander Condom in the neck.

The Brown Shoes Steps on Grey shirts Feet, before kicking him in the butt.

Think of all the unique messages different possessive items could have. Think of what Possessive Traitor items would look like.
That's really interesting, especially with how many wendigos people are dragging on board now to take the arms from. Though it would be silly to be an armless wendigo.

Also, maybe when the wraith doesn't feel like possessing something he could have the ability to release anima on all the tiles directly adjacent to him?
How about some illusion powers? Let the wraith make things appear and transform itself into a visible and audible form to confuse and frighten the crew.

I'm thinking having the walls bleed, rooms burst into flames, crewmen seeing visions of themselves having their skin melt off until they're a bloody skeleton grabbing at their neck.
Frank_Stein Wrote:How about some illusion powers? Let the wraith make things appear and transform itself into a visible and audible form to confuse and frighten the crew.

I'm thinking having the walls bleed, rooms burst into flames, crewmen seeing visions of themselves having their skin melt off until they're a bloody skeleton grabbing at their neck.

The station was built on top of a space-indian burial ground
pizzatiger Wrote:If you could possessive npcs i think the first thing ever wraith should do is possessive an bee an spread joy and happiness to the station....Unless you a certain wasp cultest (Natsumhack) then you enter a wasp and spread saddness

Or I could possessive bees, and run a false flag operation to make Bees look like big jerks.
What happens if a wraith possesses a changeling or a vampire?
Not sure if this is the right place to put this....but can you make salt also stop regular ghosts too! Make salt infused shovels and beat up ghosts or infuse walls with salt to stop a ghost from entering that tile! A salt pile won't stop a ghost though but only make it visable