Mentor Application (Ezra Callison)
Usual character name: Ezra Callison
BYOND username: ComradeInput
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Input #2743
Recommended by (if applicable): Investigangster Klutz
Goon servers you play: Goon 1

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): Im applying to become a mentor because I Believe i have lots of experience in Medbay and other robust activities such as sec, mechanic, and some of engi. Although I used to main being a roboticist I have insight in surgeries and have helped out in the medbay lobby keeping people alive and cloning. Everyone knows that without medbay we'll all be dead in the first 10 minutes and recently I seen some doctors who just don't have an idea on what their doing, I can recall dying in the hallways and all i needed was CPR to survive but the doc kept using a brute mender and shocking me, its times like these when it really pushes me to apply for this. As I was told before when I first started off, "everyone can be saved" and I want to teach and help out those who want to learn the ropes in this area. I been playing since November and Have really came a long way from accidently killing others in surgeries to preforming my own self surgeries and saving people from deep crits. I like helping out whenever I can and just having fun cause at the end of the day that's what we all want. 
  If there's any sort of case I don't know the answer I can happily direct them to the our wiki too, There's so much to take in on the station and it can be confusing for newbies. Lets not forget to mention new sec aswell this might not be a HoS application but I'm also a sec main so its pretty neat whenever I get to help new sec with how to set people to arrest and not to walk out with their batons in hands. People got to learn and get led into the right direction early before they get into some big trouble and salty players! Whenever I'm not releasing N20 gas or mindslaving I'll like to kick back and relax answering question people may have. 

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): Back in my early days I started a plasma flood as a non antag. Probably in November.
+1 Input has always been a reliable sec off and has taught me a lot.
yes +1 we used to team up and knock out azones together, and theyre fun to play with in game and knowledgable
+1 Ezra knows whats up and is knowledgeable and cool enough to use that knowledge is fun ways
+1 My experiences with Ezra have generally been positive and they are very knowledgeable about the game.
Seems to know their stuff  smile
Good player, knows their stuff, +1
+1 for blueberry boy
+1 I mostly got to know Ezra as robodoc while playing borg myself. They'll go out of their way to be helpful. Good quality for a mentor i'd say!
Not a matter of Favoritism, I think Ezra is well and fine and I'd like to support his vie to become a Mentor.
That said, I haven't personally witnessed his experience or playstyle so I can't support this application myself.

+0. But I'd sure love to give a Yes.

What I have seen in Security...understandably it can be stressful and in rare instances I've seen Ezra act in manners I didn't find appealing.
Just the other day there was a certain escalation with an AI that I felt was unbecoming of Ezra's normal personality.

Overall, in spite of that, I'd think him to be more than adequate for mentorship.
+1 i always enjoy playing with you, and you know lots of this funny farty space game
+1 Good, reliable secoff. Scary robust antag. Very helpful and kind to borgs, when I played as one (Borgie).
I think Ezra definitely knows enough about the game to be a mentor, and I don't doubt their desire to help others out. However, I've also seen some behavior that I don't think would be particularly great as a mentor. For instance, Ezra has mentioned specifically choosing not to kill certain players because they like them (presumably as an antagonist), and I think this sets a bad example for others.

I'd like to see Ezra be more welcoming and open to new players and players that they aren't friends with, and not favor the ones they are friends with too much. No from me for now.
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to concerns about judgement and fair treatment of others. If you'd like more detailed feedback, you can DM me on Discord (Flourish#0678). You're free to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26.