Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Fixed bug where you can use the teleport scroll when you normally woul...
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR
Title. This was done by keeping the teleport scroll window open and then clicking Teleport whenever. Now you can't do that.

Why's this needed?
Old, _old_ bug that's been in the game for a while but I think it's about time we kill this exploit.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Yeah. About time.
Finally, catching a wizard is near impossible right now with their dozens of evasive and easy stun spells and then when you finaly do catch them they just magically teleport away because of the scroll, I also think claiming this Is a balance change is silly, wizards aren't balanced with being able to teleport away whenever they want regardless of if they are restrained or not in mind, I think it is a shame it wasn't fixed earlier.
Honestly I always thought this was intended. I was always told to do that as a wizard. Hell mentors would tell them to do that as well when assisting a wiz.
(04-25-2021, 05:21 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Honestly I always thought this was intended. I was always told to do that as a wizard. Hell mentors would tell them to do that as well when assisting a wiz.

Same
Being able to instantly teleport back to the shuttle even if you get knocked out is a terrible mechanic. It is time we killed this stupid fucking exploit.
So now I assume the window closes when you put the scroll in your pocket or backpack?
Or was there an exploit where you didn't need the scroll AT ALL on your body in order to use?