Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[MERGED PR] Stun baton nerf, cus I've been feeling brave/stupid/both with my PRs l...
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR
Nerfs the stun baton to only knock down and weaken people for 10 seconds total on 2 hits. Still completely drains stamina in two hits. Before hand, it actually stunned for 20 seconds, but stuns cap out at 30 seconds so technically the total is 40.

Why's this needed?
The stun baton is supposed to primarily be the Sec Officers tool for confirming an arrest. However, due to its very generous stun it's become a meta weapon, superior over all other lethal weapons due to being able to take down a person for 30 seconds with 2 hits. With this nerf, you get a 30 second stun, you'll need to stun someone over 4 times. This shouldn't make a difference in arresting people for Sec but lower it's combat potential.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Carbadox
(*)The stun baton no longer knock down and weakens for 20 seconds but instead, only 10 seconds now. This shouldn't make a difference in Security arresting people but lower it's nerf it's very powerful combat potential.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS

Messages In This Thread
[MERGED PR] Stun baton nerf, cus I've been feeling brave/stupid/both with my PRs l... - by github_bot - 04-22-2021, 12:47 AM