Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for my pfp
Who banned you?: captainbravo
Byond Key: TreeT
Discord Username: Acain
Date of Ban: 18.04.2021
Specified Reason for Ban: Basic Willy (TreeT) SAY: dude i got kicked from the discord just for having SS dodge pfp (167,180,1 in Medical Booth) | Feel free to get lost here too, bozo.
Ban Length: Perma
What led to the ban?: I just had a SS dodge pfp and didnt know it was bad and just got perma banned without the chance to change it or something. I don't know if they think im a nazi. It's just a thing in our server, its a meme.
Why am I appealing?: Obviously i like the game and the people
Which rule did you break?: Maybe rule 2. But yeah i didnt even had a chance to say something
Evasion Attempts: Yes VPN, because i had no chance to talk to them and i just wanted to play the game again as fast as possible.

(04-17-2021, 03:03 PM)TreeT Wrote: Who banned you?: captainbravo
Byond Key: TreeT
Discord Username: not a member, Acain#6958
Date of Ban: 18.04.2021
Specified Reason for Ban: Basic Willy (TreeT) SAY: dude i got kicked from the discord just for having SS dodge pfp (167,180,1 in Medical Booth) | Feel free to get lost here too, bozo.
Ban Length: Perma
What led to the ban?: I just had a SS dodge pfp and didnt know it was bad and just got perma banned without the chance to change it or something. I don't know if they think im a nazi. It's just a thing in our server, its a meme.
Why am I appealing?: Obviously i like the game and the people and i could change my pfp
Which rule did you break?: Maybe rule 2. But yeah i didnt even had a chance to say something
Evasion Attempts: Yes VPN, because i had no chance to talk to them and i just wanted to play the game again as fast as possible.
Hello. Your discord ban is out of my hands as it's not my ban. I'll ping Enakai and if you can convince him to have it lifted you can ping me on Discord to have your game ban lifted, but you should consider this a long shot as we've already caught you evading your Discord ban once and your game ban several times, after coming onto the game to complain that you got banned for Nazi imagery on our server of all places.

Good luck I guess.
(04-18-2021, 03:57 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Hello. Your discord ban is out of my hands as it's not my ban. I'll ping Enakai and if you can convince him to have it lifted you can ping me on Discord to have your game ban lifted, but you should consider this a long shot as we've already caught you evading your Discord ban once and your game ban several times, after coming onto the game to complain that you got banned for Nazi imagery on our server of all places.

Good luck I guess.

Yeah the one time, i tried to talk with someone through another discord acc. But yeah, I didn't think, that it is that bad and im gonna change it. Thanks for wishing me good luck and giving me a chance to explain myself.
(04-18-2021, 03:57 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Hello. Your discord ban is out of my hands as it's not my ban. I'll ping Enakai and if you can convince him to have it lifted you can ping me on Discord to have your game ban lifted, but you should consider this a long shot as we've already caught you evading your Discord ban once and your game ban several times, after coming onto the game to complain that you got banned for Nazi imagery on our server of all places.

Good luck I guess.

Does he reply or not?
Saying that he doesn’t want to reply and doesn’t like my appealing ir something like that would be good too so i dont watch and wait
he's taking a siesta for his mental health. ETA TBD. if he's not back by idk let's say monday i will take it off his hands
(04-23-2021, 02:06 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: he's taking a siesta for his mental health. ETA TBD. if he's not back by idk let's say monday i will take it off his hands

i think you can take it now off his hands.
Sure can. I'm not in a generous "unban the person that tried to shitsling at us because we banned them for nazi imagery" mood right now. Denied.