Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Syndicate Woodland Critter Gamemode
This explains itself, I'm imagining this almost like the old South Park episode. It would be glorious.

Edit: Well, basically the idea is that a squad of small magical creatures would have their own goals, and probably abilities to suit their forms, perhaps with an ability to transform crewmates into a critter.
Yeah... that doesn't really explain itself... I haven't seen that South Park episode. What is the idea?
(04-10-2021, 12:30 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: Yeah... that doesn't really explain itself... I haven't seen that South Park episode. What is the idea?

Edited
Yeah, isn't that the christmas episode with the...uh...um...............

Ya know what, look up christmas critter special, not everything that happens on south park would be allowed here.
Something like this already happens, occasionally a bunch of ghosts'll be respawned as a bunch of critters, and they generally run around breaking things. Not quite antags, but they are pretty obnoxious!

Maybe something like a pack of wild spacewolves shuttle into the station with the goal of... doing bad dog things, I guess.
(04-10-2021, 12:41 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Something like this already happens, occasionally a bunch of ghosts'll be respawned as a bunch of critters, and they generally run around breaking things. Not quite antags, but they are pretty obnoxious!

Maybe something like a pack of wild spacewolves shuttle into the station with the goal of... doing bad dog things, I guess.

That sounds like a good way to get players back in the round on a "Werewolf" round actually...
It could be flavored as the Syndicate releasing a group of xenomorphs or other genetically modified animals to cause lots of havoc. Like bears with chainsaw mouths and laser beam eyes or something.
dont like this idea