Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun antag gimmick ideas!
Heart 
So, i was bored in between my classes today, and i'd like to hear the ideas that people on the forum have for gimmicks! they can be for any antag role.
Just wanted to see some fun and/or funny ideas!
Be ling.
Knock people out.
Don't eat them.
Instead steal their shoes and headset and bring them to the newly built doorless room filled with broken glass.
Bonus points if you're medical, so that you can port-a-medbay them into it and force them to guess where the fake wall is.
(04-07-2021, 08:33 AM)Technature Wrote: doorless room filled with broken glass.

Jesus they said fun not evil SAW torture rooms...!!
I like playing I spy with people.

you cut out their eyes, make them into pies, and then give them the pie.

Alternatively, knock people out, steal their identity, give them your old one, and see how long you can convince everyone that they are the one in the wrong.
Walk up to someone.
Get their attention.
Ask them "You want?"
Repeat until someone says yes.
If they say yes, shoot a mag into them point blank/fuck them up with csaber/shoot them with a flashbang riot launcher/other horrific death.
If sec/anyone asks you about it, just say "They wanted."

Or if you are ling, sell people abom arms for humanised monkeys/corpses/cool shit, preferably using the abom arms on them instead if they try to con you.
spawn in one of those display areas as a blob, such as the oshan filled area on cog 2 inbetween the bridge and security, or the oshan in the chapel on cog1 and just sit there until they crew fights you.

(04-07-2021, 08:46 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: spawn in one of those display areas as a blob, such as the oshan filled area on cog 2 inbetween the bridge and security, or the oshan in the chapel on cog1 and just sit there until they crew fights you.

why did i spell ocean oshan god i play this game too mcuh
one idea that has been floating around in my head is to kidnap someone of a higher rank (captain, Sec off, other department head) and then taking some of there blood and combining it with stable mutagen to swap appearances with them and take there spot and put the "kidnapper" in the brig.

so basically face/off in SS13
incite X player to kill you

upload a law to the AI using X upload board

cause X player to become wanted by beepsky

kill X player and make a meal out of them

steal X player's butt and make them into a buttbot
Pretty simple one I've tried a few times in the past, subvert the AI into giving you Captain status, then plant a code word into the AI/Robos that does X.

X could be anything, really. I had one once that went "Execute - Code Heych" that caused them all to viciously kill anyone with a H in their name. Backfired, as my character at the time had a H in his name and I didn't put a failsafe in for it.
Cut off your changeling claws/tentacles in surgery and sell them to people
As a vampire, charge blood for services.

If you are a HoP, require blood for ID changes. If a Barman, blood for drinks, etc.

Embrace capitalism and become a Business Vampire
Something I don't see often enough is a changeling or traitor killing a high profile crew member (someone who's actually talking and doing stuff) and then assuming their identity and trying to keep the act going. It gets funnier if you have a voice changer or the ling ability and have conversations on the radio with your former identity(ies).
(05-26-2021, 01:05 PM)Souricelle Wrote: Something I don't see often enough is a changeling or traitor killing a high profile crew member (someone who's actually talking and doing stuff) and then assuming their identity and trying to keep the act going. It gets funnier if you have a voice changer or the ling ability and have conversations on the radio with your former identity(ies).

Classic.
yeah man I love that gimmick haha
traitor mechanic
get the traitor scanner and scan a crusher
make a room with walls of crusher, and place 9 poisoned food items and 1 'safe' item throughout the room
make a second telescience with the teleport pad in the room
trick people into standing on a specific square then warp them into the room
they have to eat the nonpoisoned food item to 'win'(escape)
if they do somehow find the safe food, then i teleport in the russian revolver
they must win 5 times in a row to leave
for bonus points construct loudspeakers throughout the room, hooked up to a mic where you scream your commands at them from.

edit: just realized that you can also make people enter in with a portal, as long as you make a wall where the portal leads to so that they cant get back in. though this would be much better suited for my 'crusher room rage cage' idea, but the world isnt ready for that yet.