Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun antag gimmick ideas!
(06-02-2021, 06:35 AM)worldrenownedpsycho Wrote: traitor mechanic
get the traitor scanner and scan a crusher
make a room with walls of crusher, and place 9 poisoned food items and 1 'safe' item throughout the room
make a second telescience with the teleport pad in the room
trick people into standing on a specific square then warp them into the room
they have to eat the nonpoisoned food item to 'win'(escape)
if they do somehow find the safe food, then i teleport in the russian revolver
they must win 5 times in a row to leave
for bonus points construct loudspeakers throughout the room, hooked up to a mic where you scream your commands at them from.
so basically saw lol
Last post reminds me of something I always do as traitor mechanic.
Dupe a crusher, build it in a 4x4 room (so the interior is 2x2 tiles) instead of a wall. Make the walls out of reinforced glass.
Place 4 teleporters into the 2x2 room and one outside that's send-only with a button.
Place 4 graviton accelerators. Replace one wall with a graviton accelerator that leads outside. 3 of the accelerators lead outside, 1 into the crusher.
When a crew member presses the button, they get teleported to one of the 4 teleporters with a graviton on top. 3 lead outside, 1 gets them crushed.

Crushian Roulette.
Take over the radio station and set up electric chairs. Disable two to three victims (signal jammer good) and strap them into the chairs with radio triggers. Make them perform a quiz over the radio, shocking wrong answers, just make sure you shock the right channel.

This assumes the radio station power can actually handle chairs but at least they won't get vaporized on the first shock.
You may want an escape route such as hand tele and to block up the doorway.
Buy cloak, steal magboots, become an invisible wall.
(06-22-2021, 12:55 AM)Katzen Wrote: Take over the radio station and set up electric chairs. Disable two to three victims (signal jammer good) and strap them into the chairs with radio triggers. Make them perform a quiz over the radio, shocking wrong answers, just make sure you shock the right channel.

This assumes the radio station power can actually handle chairs but at least they won't get vaporized on the first shock.
You may want an escape route such as hand tele and to block up the doorway.

This is literally my radio host gimmick that I run every time if I get sec permission.
Scan gravation grenade with syndie scanner, compress the station using lots and lots of scanned grenades.
I've been binging a bunch of Dexter lately and this idea sprang up to mind,

Favorite detective role so if you role antag, you are now a trusted member of the security team who has access to forensics, 

Try to ask the hop for full sec access since det role doesn't have it right away, then hack medical dispensers in medbay for Pancuronium, and make sure to get surgical tools and a body bag, if there aren't and bodybags just use a backpack. Then drag the surgical table to a safe room that wont get interrupted.

As a detective, keep posted on criminals and killers, if you want you can even try to find some using forensics and get them yourself, or wait until a criminal gets into brig, whisper to them you are going to break them out using a drug, feed them pancuronium, put them in a crate and weld it, drag it to your safe room, give the Dexter speech, cut out their heart so they bleed and then chop them up into pieces and stuff them into a backpack or bodybag. Hide it on the station or dump it into the ocean.

Rinse and repeat until all the killers and criminals have been turned into body parts big grin

(08-03-2021, 11:37 AM)Cyberjamus Wrote: I've been binging a bunch of Dexter lately and this idea sprang up to mind,

Favorite detective role so if you role antag, you are now a trusted member of the security team who has access to forensics, 

Try to ask the hop for full sec access since det role doesn't have it right away, then hack medical dispensers in medbay for Pancuronium, and make sure to get surgical tools and a body bag, if there aren't and bodybags just use a backpack. Then drag the surgical table to a safe room that wont get interrupted.

As a detective, keep posted on criminals and killers, if you want you can even try to find some using forensics and get them yourself, or wait until a criminal gets into brig, whisper to them you are going to break them out using a drug, feed them pancuronium, put them in a crate and weld it, drag it to your safe room, give the Dexter speech, cut out their heart so they bleed and then chop them up into pieces and stuff them into a backpack or bodybag. Hide it on the station or dump it into the ocean.

Rinse and repeat until all the killers and criminals have been turned into body parts big grin
Oh and obviously take their radio, plus there are probably a few other details that are obvious

Edit: If you want, you can also use the sulfonal from the hacked med dispensers if you run out of pancuronium, or just mass produce neurotoxin, and if you want to go the extra step in knocking them out, you can easily turn neurotoxin into Capulettium by adding two chems from the chem dispenser so they actually appear dead to anyone watching you carry a body out of sec.
Scan the nuclear charge.  Get to centcomm with the materials you need to make a bunch of nuclear charges and terminals.  Build them on the shuttle.  Once the shuttle has been called and is two minutes away from the station, arm them with a ~5 minute timer.

Everyone will freak out at first but then someone will realize that they'll have left by the time the charges go off.  And then the shuttle arrives.