Mentor Application - Ihaveteeth (Has Teeth/NeuNet)
Can't say I'd recommend you for mentor at this time. 

There's not a singular direct thing, I think your tone towards others IC and OOC lacks some grace and understanding and can be abrasive, from discussions about what is/isn't fair AI play to force on others in an RP round to saying things like hating new geneticist hires from the HoP to some other stuff. You make fun of new geneticists a lot in OOC for monkey problems, unstabilized genes, the works, which I would like to see changed since this is an area you list as a point of expertise and learning the game isn't easy. Obvious things to you can be subtle to others so patience is a must.

Haven't been terribly impressed with how you choose to play antag geneticist picking on Sec almost always with Hulk and SMES; and AI, also. I selectively do not play borg under you and avoid interacting with you when you are an AI. I try to be nice and say "hi" each round you're AI, but not much beyond that. I cannot also be on your AI core to LOOC when things aren't good, made especially difficult by the fact you roundstart bolt your upload/core area so no one can directly interact with you; I don't play a lot of borg anymore since I really didn't want to deal with being treated cruelly or seeing others treated cruelly with no real notion of when it's going beyond the screen, so I just don't bother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application - Ihaveteeth (Has Teeth/NeuNet) - by nefarious6th - 04-10-2021, 09:00 AM