Myth Mcmullen/Reaper Mentor application 2.
I'm not sure if this is allowed, this is my first time posting in an application thread, but I think I have a relevant opinion. As other people have mentioned, Myth definitely has the knowledge to play mentor, at least from my experience, but honestly, I don't think they have the maturity to represent the community and help out newer players. I've had some good interactions with them, but more often than not it feels like they're just kind of... not great. It feels like you have an active distaste for newer players, and you're generally focusing on your own enjoyment, instead of trying to help people. I think it's going to have to be a no from me, not because of a lack of knowledge, or because they never have the presence of a good mentor, but because a lot of the time they don't. I think that Myth could  be a really excellent mentor, if they just became more consistently "good", but right now, I'm going to give this a -1. (I think that's how this works.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Myth Mcmullen/Reaper Mentor application 2. - by AmazingDragons - 04-28-2021, 05:13 AM