HOS application (Moz Erella)
Usual character name: Moz Erella
BYOND username: Carsontheking
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Mozerella
Recommended by (if applicable): Arthur Holiday
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 1 classic: Heisenbee, nightshade if that ever becomes applicable again

Reason for application: To be able to play the role of Head of Security, and lead a well organized security force

Security experience (300 word minimum): 
[b]I started playing on the nightshade servers, when those were around (streamer set up servers for the twitch user tomato). There it was more RP heavy than main, and people were more hesitant there to kill the antags, instead briging them or holding trial occasionally, there we're still executions but I personally frown upon those without grievous errors or formal trials occurring. I usually played using the taser shotgun, its wide spread I found better suited to hitting pesky dodging people, but i've started experimenting with the wave gun, I’ll probably return to using the shotgun though, as the wave gun seems very situational in its uses. Security for me has its ups and downs, sometimes the rounds are a slog with nothing occurring during them, and other times its chaos with people placing valve transfer bombs throughout the station, depressuring it and making it difficult to navigate. Over time, I started to use the security terminal more, the ability to mark people for arrest and have it show up on your HUD makes the job much easier than just looking for certain people. Taking on antags alone is hard, I've found that if it is a simple man to man fight against an antag there is a good chance you may be taken out, however with multiple security the perpetrator stands little chance. Asking heads to check the AI laws or simply asking them to state laws, is something that I’ve also found has great importance. Writing tickets and fines is always a fun thing to do, with people getting to see them all at the end. I have never taken a great amount of joy in detective work, it is sometimes necessary, but it isn't always something I have fun doing. Security. The most fun I have playing security is either working out petty disputes between people, or fighting with multiple people at your side against a traitor. 

[/b]
Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?
    Use the security terminals.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
    My favorite experience as a security member was during a rev round where we were assaulting rev infested medbay
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
    Heisenbee, Overbee, Queen bee, how beautiful are thee. Your tiny wings lifting a body of innocence. Your antennae intercepting signals of love. Your eyes massive to see the beauty of the station. And your fluffy fur so well kept in a perfect black and yellow pattern. Oh bees, with your honey so great, the taste so sweet. Always working together to subdue those evil enough to attack you. Oh bees, there truly is nothing as magnificent as you.
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I was temporarily banned for using the "not human" law while i wasn't a Antag

augh, I just saw a error I made in the application. near the bottom of my experience with security section, I made a copy paste error from the google doc i was using to check the word count, there is a random "Security" with no context around it. apologies, id remove it if I could but i cant edit this

augh, I just saw a error I made in the application. near the bottom of my experience with security section, I made a copy paste error from the google doc i was using to check the word count, there is a random "Security" with no context around it. apologies, id remove it if I could but I cant edit this
Well that's embarrassing I made a mistake twice on my HOS application
This application is kind of lacking, I would like to have seen more, especially on the "Reason for Application" part but, as they are a generally good sec officer to have on, fun to be dealt with by and fun to work with I will give it a +1
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be July 15. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep playing sec and prioritizing teamwork and communication!