Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Idea] Port-a-pot
We have many kinds of port-a-X, and even Janitor has Port-a-Puke, so I was wondering what if botany had a hydroponics tray which could be summoned remotely? This would ofc be extremely useful for botany so that they don't have to go back to bay every time they need to refill their h̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶e̶s̶  produce satchels full of healing peanuts. Such a useful item could either be locked behind traitor PDA (it would be VERY useful to summon man-eater trays in locations of interest) or one of a kind in hacked garden gear like portable seed fabricator is. Or you could limit the amout of waters and chems it could hold, down from around 200-400 to as low as just 100 so you would have to take constant care of your port-a-pot. What do you guys think?  smile
I think a single portable pot per station wouldn't disrupt the station too much.
I'd like to see this happen as part of a rework of HoP from "give AA or ur mom a hoe" into an actual department head for civilians. HoP PDA having a Port-a-Pot program to distribute would be nice, and i'd even be down to build a Port-a-Keg(not still) for them too.

Spitball this a bit, there's meat here.
more "port-a's" in general might be nice just because it's kinda annoying to drag stuff around - Janitor could use a porta-bucket or trash can that's shared between all of them for example.
Port-a-ATM
Port-a-Pizza
Port-a-Shower
Port-a-Couch
(03-31-2021, 06:34 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Port-a-ATM
Port-a-Pizza
Port-a-Shower
Port-a-Couch

Port-a-Potty
PORT-A-YOU.
Port-a-port.
Port-a-Heavy Laser Turret
port-a-poo
Port-a-Clown
Port-a-stove

So the chef can cook you food and poison it away from his kitchen
(03-31-2021, 11:08 AM)warcrimes Wrote: I think a single portable pot per station wouldn't disrupt the station too much.
I'd like to see this happen as part of a rework of HoP from "give AA or ur mom a hoe" into an actual department head for civilians. HoP PDA having a Port-a-Pot program to distribute would be nice, and i'd even be down to build a Port-a-Keg(not still) for them too.

Spitball this a bit, there's meat here.

That sounds like a fun gimmick for HoP, a job which I feel is very useless right now (all you ever do is give aa to traitors jobs for late joiners).
Port-a-Fridge for chefs to transport food to places easier
Port-a-Minibar for bartenders when Security needs to get wasted
Port-a-Bucket for janitors that need to clean Security afterwards
Port-a-Potty for staffies (comes with a sticky note on how to pee)
Port-a-Piano for impromptu funerals and weddings (or Port-a-Coffin but thats just a reskinned Port-a-Medbay)
Port-a-Pen for a tiny chicken pen that can hold one chicken and its eggs?
Port-a-Pie for a pie dispenser for the clown, or just port-a-me, which teleports the clown for immediate comedy.
The Port-a-Clown should be on the clown's PDA and teleport the clown to said location, making it completely useless for the clown.
Port-A-Blank - slap a teleporter beacon onto a whitelisted device and get a Port-A-Whatever