Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AlmostToxic banned by captainbravo
Who banned you?: - captainbravo
Byond Key: - AlmostToxic
Discord Username: - maniacalToxic#0199
Date of Ban: - 2/20/2021
Specified Reason for Ban: - Reason[51:19.2] Toddsy Fwubso the Clown (AlmostToxic) SAY:; I'm inventing a new form of body pillow. real life women but corpses
Ban Length: - Permaban
What led to the ban?: - I got a monkey, shoved one in a genetics scanner, and had a science man change its genetics to a human with long anime hair. Then advertised my body pillow idea over radio, and walked around with the monkey human till security questioned me about what i said over radio. I told em about my body pillow business idea and that the people were really monkeys and they weren't gonna be harmed(except it was harmed because i was jumped in maintenence by a vampire and he successfully stole my body pillow prototype for eating or something). I told them that I was exaggerating and they said either way I shouldn't sell people. I said okay, and they let me go. I was then leaving security  and then I was banned. 
Why am I appealing?: - I want to RP with the boys on goonRP. Goonstation regular is fun too, but I main goonRP for now. Oh, and also I want to say to the Admin boys that I'm not gonna be causing rule breaking trouble. I'm gonna make y'all like me. My green goobler rp is eventually gonna be noticed by you guys and you'll see the incredible amount of care and lore I put into this dumb fuckin nerd I created named Todd. 
Which rule did you break?: - Rule 4. 
Evasion Attempts: - nope!

Evasion Attempt EDIT:I relogged before the month was up to get my ban screenshot.
(03-28-2021, 06:22 PM)ToxyNPoxy Wrote: Who banned you?: - captainbravo
Byond Key: - AlmostToxic
Discord Username: - maniacalToxic#0199
Date of Ban: - 2/20/2021
Specified Reason for Ban: - Reason[51:19.2] Toddsy Fwubso the Clown (AlmostToxic) SAY:; I'm inventing a new form of body pillow. real life women but corpses
Ban Length: - Permaban
What led to the ban?: - I got a monkey, shoved one in a genetics scanner, and had a science man change its genetics to a human with long anime hair. Then advertised my body pillow idea over radio, and walked around with the monkey human till security questioned me about what i said over radio. I told em about my body pillow business idea and that the people were really monkeys and they weren't gonna be harmed(except it was harmed because i was jumped in maintenence by a vampire and he successfully stole my body pillow prototype for eating or something). I told them that I was exaggerating and they said either way I shouldn't sell people. I said okay, and they let me go. I was then leaving security  and then I was banned. 
Why am I appealing?: - I want to RP with the boys on goonRP. Goonstation regular is fun too, but I main goonRP for now. Oh, and also I want to say to the Admin boys that I'm not gonna be causing rule breaking trouble. I'm gonna make y'all like me. My green goobler rp is eventually gonna be noticed by you guys and you'll see the incredible amount of care and lore I put into this dumb fuckin nerd I created named Todd. 
Which rule did you break?: - Rule 4. 
Evasion Attempts: - nope!

Evasion Attempt EDIT:I relogged before the month was up to get my ban screenshot.
[img]file:///C:/Users/almos/OneDrive/Documents/ShareX/Screenshots/2021-02/nfhosvl1Bs.png[/img] Here's my screenshot.

[quote pid='161579' dateline='1617233014']

I've sunk a couple of minutes trying very hard to post a screenshot but I suck ass at this. I forgot the ENTIRE ban reason, so I'm guessing that's why you guys are ignoring me. 

Specified Reason for Ban: You have been banned by captainbravo. Reason: [51:19.2]Toddsy Fwubso the Clown (AlmostToxic) SAY: ; i'm inventing a new form of body pillow. real life women but corpses (172, 144, 1 in Central Primar Hallway) - This is apparently not your first or second or third time falling foul of something like this and honestly, this is pretty creepy. Please go away.

[/quote]
Hello, I'm going to start this off with some of your notes that led to me applying this ban.

[Image: unknown.png]

With those in mind I am going to advise the following from you: You completely erase any sort of woman hating speech from your "roleplay" and never lapse on this again because quite frankly this sort of talk is demeaning and unwelcome on our servers.

I don't care how much time passes between you getting unbanned here and the next time you throw some casual fucked up speech towards women, I will reapply this ban and deafen myself to the words of literally every human being on this earth about lifting it.

Also, it's lifted.
(03-31-2021, 05:18 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Hello, I'm going to start this off with some of your notes that led to me applying this ban.

With those in mind I am going to advise the following from you: You completely erase any sort of woman hating speech from your "roleplay" and never lapse on this again because quite frankly this sort of talk is demeaning and unwelcome on our servers.

I don't care how much time passes between you getting unbanned here and the next time you throw some casual fucked up speech towards women, I will reapply this ban and deafen myself to the words of literally every human being on this earth about lifting it.

Also, it's lifted.

Thanks. You are NOT going to hear about me doing this shit again. I'm fucking done with breaking the rules even unintentionally.