HoS Application For Teck
Usual character name: Franklen Ford
BYOND username: Tecknomancer_Alpha
Discord username (if you are on our discord): ????????????_?????白い猫
Recommended by (if applicable): In game Bees not Real ones 
Goon servers you play: Goon RP !

Reason for application:

Security experience (300 word minimum): Observe and report. Working for my local mall has told me a lot about Defushion and how to slack off. The power of donuts being a tactical food for energy is applicable to REAL LIFE and I am now fat..... Bonus!!! 

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? A: Relax Not everything needs to be Executed on the spot.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) A. found that the clown started a checkpoint on his own with only photos of walls as "walls"
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? Medical roll that is used to save a Dying Inmate and support officers.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer. Being solo means you can carry the narrative easier but having a team can ENHANCE the story from different perspectives.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
I have wanted to hold a fake Kidnapping To I can slack off in an Off job sight Bar and see how long sec will take to find their HOS and any Ransom paid will be for more drinks
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have had No Bans because I am a good boy! er try my best to be.

Whoops I Deleted my Reason for Apply!

Addendum: My Reason for applying is because I wanted after of year on Goon wanted to Enhance my gameplay and apply For The Hos!
Ok, just pointing out your security experience is wayyyy under 300 words and I can't understand a lot of what your saying but that may be my being stupid. I'm also going to note I think I've seen you like once on the RP servers, I do play a bit less there now though. I'm going to say I'm indifferent to this for now but I felt like I should point out those issues.
As much as i'd hate to do it, I'm gonna have to leave a -1 for now, I play Goonrp a lot, and I can't say I've seen you around. Put a few more hours in and maybe that'll change.
(03-26-2021, 04:47 AM)Tiresoup Wrote: As much as i'd hate to do it, I'm gonna have to leave a -1 for now, I play Goonrp a lot, and I can't say I've seen you around. Put a few more hours in and maybe that'll change.

That's fair thank you for your honesty.

(03-25-2021, 09:42 PM)Drewmajor11 Wrote: Ok, just pointing out your security experience is wayyyy under 300 words and I can't understand a lot of what your saying but that may be my being stupid. I'm also going to note I think I've seen you like once on the RP servers, I do play a bit less there now though. I'm going to say I'm indifferent to this for now but I felt like I should point out those issues.

I'm new to the application process it's okay if I fail my first one I'm just thankful for you spending your time to read it.
Quote:Security experience (300 word minimum)

41 isn't even close sadly.  While I'm all for more HoS', it's difficult to recommend anyone who can't pass the "are you being serious about it" hurdle.  If you can't meet that then I recommend playing a bit more.
Also this is normal for like 95% of people who apply for anything cause muh memory but I don't remember you at all either.
(03-27-2021, 08:26 AM)Technature Wrote:
Quote:Security experience (300 word minimum)

41 isn't even close sadly.  While I'm all for more HoS', it's difficult to recommend anyone who can't pass the "are you being serious about it" hurdle.  If you can't meet that then I recommend playing a bit more.
Also this is normal for like 95% of people who apply for anything cause muh memory but I don't remember you at all either.

Thank you this is really helpful.

(03-25-2021, 05:21 PM)Tecknomancer_Alpha Wrote: Usual character name: Franklen Ford
BYOND username: Tecknomancer_Alpha
Discord username (if you are on our discord): ????????????_?????白い猫
Recommended by (if applicable): In game Bees not Real ones 
Goon servers you play: Goon RP !

Reason for application:

Security experience (300 word minimum): Observe and report. Working for my local mall has told me a lot about Defushion and how to slack off. The power of donuts being a tactical food for energy is applicable to REAL LIFE and I am now fat..... Bonus!!! 

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? A: Relax Not everything needs to be Executed on the spot.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) A. found that the clown started a checkpoint on his own with only photos of walls as "walls"
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? Medical roll that is used to save a Dying Inmate and support officers.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer. Being solo means you can carry the narrative easier but having a team can ENHANCE the story from different perspectives.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
I have wanted to hold a fake Kidnapping To I can slack off in an Off job sight Bar and see how long sec will take to find their HOS and any Ransom paid will be for more drinks
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have had No Bans because I am a good boy! er try my best to be.

Whoops I Deleted my Reason for Apply!

Addendum: My Reason for applying is because I wanted after of year on Goon wanted to Enhance my gameplay and apply For The Hos!

took me 3 days to realize what minimum 300 words meant I was sitting there thinking oh they must not want their applications too long. I feel so embarrassed
I'll say as a player, you can be a lot of fun interacting with. Definitely have some fun memories with you as chaplain and other assorted roles. I think you have the ability to RP well.

That being said, it's an application for HoS. In all of the time we've been playing together, I've never seen you on the Sec team nor had an opportunity to see you in situations where traits that are useful for HoS (tenacity, coordination, communication, etc) are on full display. If you're seriously interested in attaining the beret, I recommend putting in some serious time as Sec and making sure you learn the ins and outs. There is no one role on the station as influential on the progress/flow of a shift than HoS; as such, the bar for attaining it is understandably high.

Hope to be playing some Sec shifts with you in the future!
While we appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, we have elected to decline on this application for the time being. You will be eligible to reapply 60 days from the date of this post. In the meantime I would encourage you to keep playing rounds as a Security Officer and generally making yourself known as a prominent and reliable Security player.