Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned by tarmunora
Who banned you?: tarnomura
Byond Key: Ribster19
Discord Username: Lil Ribs#1356
Date of Ban: Around the start of October 2020
Specified Reason for Ban: Ckey. (also decided to use 'just following orders' as an excuse for chembombing as a non-antag. Not even joking.) Only banned ckey
Ban Length: Permanent
What led to the ban?: I was playing with a friend and we decided to make a chembomb, even though we weren't antags. Also, my Byond Key was EugenicsEngineer69. The joke was in bas taste though and the admin told me to change it. I did change it, but I didn't realize I needed to appeal it too. After that I just stopped playing.
Why am I appealing?: I wish to play ss13 again. Chill out with other people and have some fun. No chembombing though, i don't wannt to be banned again after all.
Which rule did you break?: 1, 2, 3 and 5
Evasion Attempts: I believe I did it accidentaly by forgetting to appeal my ban after I changed my Byond Key.
Would you care to explain the evasion attempts on ckey "thebottle"?
(03-26-2021, 11:09 AM)Tarmunora Wrote: Would you care to explain the evasion attempts on ckey "thebottle"?

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. As I said before, I changed my ckey to "thebottle" and forgot to post an unban appeal about it. It's my first time posting on a forum actually.

Also, I'm using a new ckey now (Ribster19) because I got a new computer and thought the server wouldn't be banned on it. Sorry about that too, I suppose it counts as an evasion attempt :/
Ok, thanks for being honest eventually. I'll be lifting this ban.
(03-27-2021, 08:37 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Ok, thanks for being honest eventually. I'll be lifting this ban.

Thank you so much! smile