Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[Idea] Giving the CE a pet.
I support the pet rock idea since it's perfect for a busy or neglecting CE.

Also the HoP does have a pet, it's an annoyingly in the way pug named Blair I think. Just not all maps have that pug.
(03-22-2021, 06:30 AM)Rlocks Wrote: I had an idea while talking in the rp server channel on the discord, giving the Chief engineer a pet snake, since they currently lack a pet and i feel a snake would be fitting. We wouldn't need new sprites i feel for it due to the sticks to snakes spell creating snakes, although it could get an engineering hat to make it look unique. Probably isnt the best idea, but hey, an idea is an idea.

It could be a rock worm like on manta the miners have a pet rock worm.
(03-23-2021, 04:34 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Also the HoP does have a pet, it's an annoyingly in the way pug named Blair I think. Just not all maps have that pug.

On some maps the HoP has Ikea, a space kea with a swedish flag on their head.
I like the pet rock, but would it be possible for it to only move via teleportation from and to areas with nobody present at the time?
(03-23-2021, 02:15 PM)AlyasGrey Wrote: I like the pet rock, but would it be possible for it to only move via teleportation from and to areas with nobody present at the time?

I feel like the joke works better if it's just an inanimate rock, and Gnomeski already does that.

Maybe it could cycle through saying phrases that only the CE hears? Stuff about the engine

"Rocko says you need to use more O2 in the hotloop"
Rocko winks!
No respect for Mr. Rathen I see.
Mr Rathen is compressed engine fuel, not a pet.
I love the idea for a pet rock
[Image: unknown.png]
Azrun, that is perfect!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Rock with googly eyes and a hard hat.