Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[PR] reduces construction times, allow building multiple girders at the same time.
the girder easter egg is funny all of once tbh and it keeps killing construction PRs with features. the girder easter egg is also bizarre as hell for new players that don't realize why they keep building girders when they've already built one!

let it go
i wouldnt have a problem with making it so it only allows building one girder per tile at once, but i have no idea how i'd go about coding that tbh
Maybe making multiple girders on the same tile add those girders to the first girder on the tile, and do the easter egg thing to that one girder. Adding more girders wouldnt increase the hitpoints or anything, just fully repair that girder and add more metal sheets to it, so when its destroyed it'll throw out a lot more metal.
> i wouldnt have a problem with making it so it only allows building one girder per tile at once, but i have no idea how i'd go about coding that tbh

> Maybe making multiple girders on the same tile add those girders to the first girder on the tile, and do the easter egg thing to that one girder. Adding more girders wouldnt increase the hitpoints or anything, just fully repair that girder and add more metal sheets to it, so when its destroyed it'll throw out a lot more metal.

Yeah, either of those sound like good solutions to me!
Girder stacking really doesn't make much sense, tbh, I mean, that's what reinforced walls are for. It makes no sense that that many girders could physically occupy the same space, so I think one girder with a lot of metal sounds really funny.
Wouldn't be too hard to implement either, I think.
it'd probably be better if someone else coded the one girder per tile at once thing cause im pretty shit