Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
EMAGable AI interface board
When EMAGged, AI Interface boards could be insertable into humans. This would allow a subverted AI to have a more hands on approach (cause they'll actually have hands!) to problems, and maybe even allow them to aid the traitor in achieving their goals (not dying, killing somebody else).
This sounds like a fun idea. A few times in the past I've turned the AI into a human forcibly. But that involves removing their neural net. Then placing that into a dead human with its brain cut out.

I think though that such an item would not work great as an emagged item. Because as soon as you emag the interface board and make an AI controlled human, it would be relatively obvious that the person who did it subverted the AI to their will. I'd think that a better way would be to maybe do some sort of surgery on a living human (either player controlled or npc) to attach some sort version of the AI interface board that has been modded so that it would let the AI control the human mob.
Would this need to have some kind of tell that the human is actually an AI?

What rules or laws apply to them when human?
(03-19-2021, 01:25 AM)Katzen Wrote: Would this need to have some kind of tell that the human is actually an AI? See below.

What rules or laws apply to them when human? They still aren't technically human, just controlling one, so they still have to follow the AI laws.

(03-18-2021, 07:16 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This sounds like a fun idea. A few times in the past I've turned the AI into a human forcibly. But that involves removing their neural net. Then placing that into a dead human with its brain cut out.

I think though that such an item would not work great as an emagged item. Because as soon as you emag the interface board and make an AI controlled human, it would be relatively obvious that the person who did it subverted the AI to their will. I'd think that a better way would be to maybe do some sort of surgery on a living human (either player controlled or npc) to attach some sort version of the AI interface board that has been modded so that it would let the AI control the human mob.

Sounds great. Definitely better than having to use a SHELL to do all the work (especially when the Escape Shuttle is en route!)