HoS app: Mexicat / Cal Mooberly
+1 from me aswell, Cal is fun to RP with and a good Sec when he's an officer.
+1

I haven't worked with Cal, but I've seen many things he has done, and it looks like he knows what he has to and knows how to do it. In my honest opinion, I think he's qualified.
Oh man, I wait a couple days to collect my thoughts and I have to sit on page *two*? What even.

Short version: I stand by my rec, +1 to the hummman.

Long version:

I remember being one of the givers of feedback to Cal in the beginning. I was really frustrated with how he played antag and how he played Sec. He was the first person I ever fired as HoS, and I remember fussing at him when we had some escalation as antag/HoS that I didn't like. He wasn't a hateful or bad person, he just wasn't fun to play with, and I all but told him as much.

And you know what? He took that feedback and turned it around, and is one of my favorite folks to RP with, and one of the officers I have come to rely on the most. I've worked with him on a full team and on a nearly-empty one, and he's one of the most solid, chill officers I know. I can throw problems at him and know they will be dealt with, and I know he will pick up on stuff that I miss when I start to get overwhelmed. I've watched him deescalate things and keep antags in the round, and I've seen him take a hard stance when the situation calls for it. I trust his judgment as an officer, and have no concerns about handing him the reins to my team.

I wish I had more officers like Cal, and I can't wait to steal the stompy boots from him because he can't put them on over those hoofs. +1 from Jan!
+1, tho i mostly play on 1, ive seenem around and they seem like good HOS material
Cal has really grown as an RP player in general over the past few months, and I've greatly enjoyed seeing them take criticisms to heart over their earlier playstyle and become the excellent security officer they are now. Plus, we don't have a resident CowHoS yet! Looking forward to seeing them in the beret.

[Image: 34f2835884.png]
Had Cal on as a Sec Ass earlier today and was pretty happy with their performance despite half the department getting mindslaved by the detective. Bullied me next round for grabbing secHUDs though as QM with apparently AA (I was surprised by the HoP) ;-;

Would make a good HoS [ and maybe we can see more RP sec nerds/HoSes migrate to main big grin ]

+1
+1, Cal has great understanding of sec duties AND when to slack and let the round progress
+1 from Jacoby, be seein you cow
I'll be honest, you've done a tremendously good job turning around and elevating your RP and presence in shifts. Despite a rocky start, you showed tenacity and grit, took feedback that was given to you, and used it to improve. As Sec, you've still got a bit of growth, but the last few shifts we've played together you were outstanding in your communications, responses, interaction with the crew, and independence. You've got the skillset, I think you've gotten yourself to where you have the attitude, and you've earned the trust over time.

+1
I clearly need to step up my security game; holy crap. Whenever I see Cal on the team, I know immediately that my shift won't be horrifically terribad. Judging you from the sort of officer you've now become, you've exceeded all my expectations. You're great at de-escalation, engaging people with roleplay, and beating the crap out of me in the ring. Communication and detainee processing skills are on-point. I'm holding off my HoS app until yours passes, doo-doo head. ?

+1
Oh how far we've come...

A few moths ago, Cal is someone I'd consider a resident trouble maker. But now, after a bunch of development, this is a +1 from me also.

Truth be told, I dont often see Cal play as Sec, whether this be down to different timezones or me just having bad memory, so I am far from the best person to be giving a detailed recommendation. But when he does, he's someone I know I can rely on to communicate with the team effectively, call out potential threats and RP well with the crew and escalate encounters accordingly. Also, we kinda do need a new Cow HoS.

+1
As an officer Cal goes out of his way to make the round more enjoyable for everyone, and given the opportunity I'm certain he would lead the department really well. Really can't think of anything else that hasn't been said already. +1
+1
I've only had nice experiences with Cal. They look out for the crew and are very responsive. They treat antags fairly and makes the round enjoyable for everyone. I know they'll do amazingly as HoS!