Mentor Application (Mr. Green)
Mr. Green goes out of his way to be helpful and generous with his time and effort. He's saved me more than once while others were just walking by, in fact I don't think I've ever seen him ignore someone who needed help.

+1 and I'd give even more if I could.
I've been wondering when we'd see this.  +1.
Mr. Green is quite possibly the most delightful and helpful monkey on the station. +1!
I lost my shit when I heard Mr. Green put in an application!! He's been helping people for a very long time and he's incredibly patient and forgiving. His knowledge of the game is strong and his social intelligence is even stronger. You may not like it, but this is what the ideal Mentor candidate looks like. Thanks for getting me into the game, Mr. Green! +1
+1 for the Mentor Monke
Why hasn't he been accepted yet? /j

Seriously there has not ever been a time where Mr.Green hasn't impacted the round in a positive way when online. He's very pleasant to be around and is always willing to help those who ask. He'd be a fantastic mentor!
Only seen this guy a few times but he seems chill and helpful +1
Very good monkey 10/10
Mr. Green is a friendly and helpful player and I think they'd make a great mentor.
I remember Mr. Green being around ever since I started playing and I always considered them a helpful and friendly player, that you can always count on.
Happy to see this app, +1