Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.36 Average
Purchase antag token with spacebux
I agree, thats a pretty good compromise
(03-17-2021, 10:01 AM)MoonJesus Wrote: I think this would decrease the amount of people antag fishing (suiciding early into the game or just flat out DC'ing because they didn't roll antag) and give them a reason to not only play an entire round but also survive and make it on the shuttle.

The only con I can see is that it might unbalance some rounds? Unless the round already takes into account people who have used antag tokens before rolling for others.

Lets face it, there are people who flat out enjoy antag more than regular crewman and they don't really have much of an incentive to NOT fish other than getting banned. I think this would encourage it. The game is a chaotic sandbox and antag is the only time you get free-reign with it. Lets not stigmatize antags.

Make it very expensive (100-200k?) so it would take a while to earn but that way you don't have to go through a month antag-drought.

Maybe completing antag objectives could give a new currency that could become antag tokens, but people have hundreds of millions of coins, this would make a new problem of to many antags.