Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New traitor chaplain item
Since we have no cult gamemode, it would be pretty cool if chaplains had some kind of traitor item which would allow them to mindslave someone as a "cult follower". This could take many forms, however this is an idea I personally had for it.
A "cult kit" which is a very expensive box. Contains:

-chalk to draw a "conversion circle" on, where the ritual to convert them has to happen
-A special dagger which works kind of like a worn out rev flash (as in you have to have someone on the circle and then press them with the dagger and wait for a bit for a bar to finish loading, then they get converted)
-And many robes which give buffs to "cult" members.

Also maybe cult members wearing said robes could have an ability similar to what changelings have with their hive mind where they can telepathic communicate which each other.
I like this idea you could make real cults instead of just drawing a bunch of pentagrams on the ground and pretending everyone's in a cult. I can imagine sec being called down to the chapel where 10 people in robes are all saying cult shanagins.
Sounds like infinite mindslave implants.
Not necessarily a bad thing. Should be very expensive or ALL tc though.

Meant to reply to post above.
(03-16-2021, 08:09 AM)Cal Wrote: Not necessarily a bad thing. Should be very expensive or ALL tc though.

Meant to reply to post above.

Yeah something like that would be cool to cost all TC because its essentially making yourself another antag type at the cost of your TC. I think it would need to be more fleshed out then but it would be nice if done right.
Have you heard the good word of His Grace?
(03-17-2021, 04:21 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Have you heard the good word of His Grace?

bring back his grace