Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Glitch + WASD
Robotics computer cannot be deconstructed.

To recreate the glitch:
1. Get screwdriver.
2. Try to screwdriver the computer to loosen the glass and wait a few seconds.

You'll get a pop up of the interaction menu for the computer, but the glass doesn't get loosened, making it so only bombs can destroy it. Confirmed by an admin that this happens to certain types of other computers.

WASD:

When trying to pop open the text interaction menu, via t, it makes an annoying pinging noise, like you mashed three keys on your keyboard together. On /tg/ varients, this doesn't happend. Slightly annoying, but not a really big problem.

To recreate:

1. Turn on WASD
2. Press t

You should get a text box for you to type in locally to those around you, but it makes a pinging noise. Might just be me, not sure though.
I guess due to a lack of response, this isn't really a bug or anything...

Oh well.
Not liking a noise isn't a bug, really.

I'm not sure what computer you're talking about: I used a screwdriver on the robotics control computer in the AI area and got a message 'The screws are all weird safety-bit types! You can't turn them!'.
Conor12 Wrote:Not liking a noise isn't a bug, really.

I'm not sure what computer you're talking about: I used a screwdriver on the robotics control computer in the AI area and got a message 'The screws are all weird safety-bit types! You can't turn them!'.

Last time I used a screw driver on the robotics computer, it just showed the interface menu, aka whether I want to blow a borg or not and to swipe my ID. I don't think I got that message.