Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capulettium plus bugged
I wanted to play a surprise on the Captain.
I drugged myself with the C+ but I was still moving around and didn't appear dead. I did get the "You are completely paralysed and can't speak!" message when trying to talk though. I was also able to interact with things and my vision wasn't impaired in the slightest.
Cap+ Doesn't impair your vision, that's what makes it different to regular cap. You only appear dead while you're lying down or resting. The point of Cap+ is you rest to appear dead, then you can stand up and grab stuff still, you just can't talk.
Not a bug.
But on examining myself I didn't appear dead and being paralyzed generally doesn't mean just your mouth.
Lainge Wrote:But on examining myself I didn't appear dead and being paralyzed generally doesn't mean just your mouth.

you can't emote at all to get around not being able to speak, either. think of it as a better way to shut someone up than perfluorodecalin.
Lainge Wrote:But on examining myself I didn't appear dead and being paralyzed generally doesn't mean just your mouth.
Every time I've used it I've appeared dead. Again, you only appear dead while lying down.