Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product placement for (impute useless product here)
I have had it with these mother fucking company hired asshats posts product placement in our mother fucking forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x
It's just bots dude. No need for twenty exclamation points. Laugh at them. Or ignore them. Chances are we'll just get some slightly better security on the account creation and the problem will go away.

I mean, it's barely product placement anyway. Mostly they post their strings of insane unreadable gibberish because it tricks Google into putting their store higher on a search. I am curious as to how they even found these boards when the last ones didn't get touched.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:It's just bots dude. No need for twenty exclamation points. Laugh at them. Or ignore them. Chances are we'll just get some slightly better security on the account creation and the problem will go away.

I mean, it's barely product placement anyway. Mostly they post their strings of insane unreadable gibberish because it tricks Google into putting their store higher on a search. I am curious as to how they even found these boards when the last ones didn't get touched.

Yeah but it is annoying as fuck
robots are callous uncaring machines and cannot be reasoned with
also this thread is dumb
Spacemarine9 Wrote:robots are callous uncaring machines and cannot be reasoned with
also this thread is dumb
Agreed
Spacemarine9 Wrote:robots are callous uncaring machines and cannot be reasoned with

But, can it know love?
Anticheese Wrote:

But, can it know love?

No, these robots are evil machines. They found a way past our security and now they want to spam their shit everywhere. Although it is possible that these robots are being aided by a human.
well i think this thread has served its purpose