Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clothes not showing up on cyborgs
ye

whenever i try to wear a full suit

ie a space suit, or emergency suit or even a biosuit won't show up on a cyborg or a light cyborg's body

this is most distressing as playing dressup is one of the more fun things to do as a cyborg frown
A lot of jumpsuits also don't appear. (ex. scientist)
Just a reminder that this is still a thing.
A nice player (not me) could compile a list of broken clothes maybe? Could help
Yes I would really like to dress up my borgsona in a more fashionable way, please fix them. I have to wonder why most clothes don't work, even, as they seem to use the same sprites on borgs as on humans, anyway.

Weavel Wrote:A nice player (not me) could compile a list of broken clothes maybe? Could help
I think it'd be easier to compile a list of clothes that actually do work. There's very few. Most headgear does, but actual clothing is very sparse.
All masks, all hats, most basic single-coloured jumpsuits and labcoats work. I can't remember a single other thing that does, but I could be wrong.
Dabir Wrote:All masks, all hats, most basic single-coloured jumpsuits and labcoats work. I can't remember a single other thing that does, but I could be wrong.
Suits of a certain kind also work, like the medical director's suit/morgue suit/fancy black suit (which are all really just the same thing with a different name). The HoP's suit works, as does the brown and red one that comes in the costume crate, and the victorian confectioner's suit that you can buy from Geoff. I believe the barman's uniform does as well, but I don't know about the chef's. Strangely, despite being a very similar item, the RD's suit doesn't work.

I can't think of anything outside of those.
Can confirm, this is a very sad bug. I noticed a long while ago when certain clothes just stopped working on borgs.
It also depends on if you're a skinny/normal borg. It might be a layering thing? Maybe the clothes are falling underneath the sprite. While it's always good for clothing to fall behind treads (it looks goofy otherwise), the borg sprite should always fall below the rest of the clothes.
I don't think it's a layering thing, stuff like mechanic's uniform doesn't work on skinnyborgs.
Haine Wrote:borgsona

Is this the new furry fandom? Robotism?
Skunkrocker Wrote:
Haine Wrote:borgsona
Is this the new furry fandom? Robotism?
Yes. In my heart of hearts, I am a sometimes murderous, always farting and screaming space robot. Please respect that & do not make fun of me I am very sensitive about my borgsona.
Last time I checked pretty much nothing but headgear and masks and the 3 fancy colored suits work, tried wearing a chaplain suit and assistant jumpsuit, did not work.
Engineering SPacesuits don't work, this is saddening because I wanted to be at first glance a human, until they hovered over me and saw I was a borg.
Appears to have been fixed.